Bodies and Post-Bodies: Infected Figures and Circular Economies
In Bodies and Post-Bodies: Infected Figures and Circular Economies, we examine how materials ranging from capital to chemicals both traverse and inhabit environmental, economic, and corporeal ecologies.
Of particular focus is the work of Simone Leigh, whose relational practice and strategic secrecy propose a means of sustainable living that bucks the oppression of networks, systemic racism, and gender inequities.
- Alice Channer - Selected Works from Cold Blood (2012)
- Corpus Alienum - Group Show (2017)
- Olga Balema - become a stranger to yourself from On the Brink of My Sexy Apocalypse (2017)
- Jesse Darling - Selected Works from Material Girls and Their Muses (2014)
- Exhibition Essay - Inflected Objects # 2 Circulation – Otherwise, Unhinged (2016)
- Paul Preciado - History of Technosexuality
- Helen Molseworth - Art Is Medicine: On the Work of Simone Leigh
- Mitchell Anderson - Keep Your Splendid, Silent Sun